Casa Barbero s.a.s. di Antonio Mazzoleni- Via Caronda 209 Catania – P. IVA 05261280878 – email:email@example.com – is committed to safeguarding the privacy of visitors to our website. Please read the following policy to understand how your information will be treated.
Respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information. Bed and Breakfast Acquadellarte di Pulvirenti Elettra collects the personal information we need to provide information services to you and your organisation. Your personal information may be shared among other affiliated partners, and you agree to us doing so, unless you tell us otherwise.
Your privacy is guaranteed
All data provided will not be used for any other purpose / bookings that are not about the request forwarded reservation.
The data may be known only by our business staff.
Data will not be disseminated.
You may exercise all rights under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) 2016/679 (including the rights of access, correction, updating, objects to data processing and cancellation).
Your personal data sent for direct booking from our site.
In this regard, the Data Processor informs the Data Controller that:
– the link of the server where the data is saved is: http://linode.com/;
– credit card data is stored in: https://www.pcibooking.net/ (PCI Compliance certificate);
– the credit card details are destroyed after the customer’s check-out;
– the SSL protocol is active on every page of the system;
– all servers are in the United States, but by virtue of the “Privacy Shield” (the agreement regulating the transfer of data between the European Union and the US), the protection of the fundamental rights of persons in the EU whose personal data is guaranteed are transferred to the United States; the server that collects credit card data, on the other hand, is located in Ireland; – uses AWS for backup, PostMark for sending e-mail, HelpScout for helpdesk and Intercom for communication with customers.